This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 Customer Service Online Training qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Who Should Take This Customer Service Course?
This Customer Service Skills course is suitable for anyone working in a customer service role, at all levels of employment, who wishes to improve their service skills. This includes all employees who deal directly with customers face-to-face, over the telephone or by e-mail. Examples of professions who may find this course useful include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionists and front-of-house staff
- Call centre workers
- Online support staff
- Front-line sales and customer service staff
- Trade and self-employed workers (builders, plumbers, cleaners etc)
Why choose one of our courses?
Our e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style
- and much more
Free interactive demonstration
What will learners achieve?
Subject to the satisfactory completion of this online training course, learners will receive a Printed & Framed Highfield Awarding Body Endorsed certificate of completion, which they are able display**.
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of customer service and learners will cover the following topics:
- customer service principles
- customers’ needs and expectations
- behaviour and interpersonal skills
- responding to problems or complaints
* All prices are exclusive of VAT
**Delivery rates apply (or chose to print themselves)
Elite Personnel Training working with Highfield E-Learning to bring you this course.