Why choose our courses?
Our e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
Free interactive demonstration
What will learners achieve?
Learners will receive a Printed & Framed Highfield Awarding Body Endorsed certificate upon the completion of this course, which they can use as evidence of having completed a blended-learning programme that contributes to them achieving the Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work**.
What does it cover?
The emergency first aid at work course is a total of 6 modules written specifically to cover the knowledge element of the level 3 award. It is estimated that learners will take approximately 2 hours to complete all 6 modules. These modules are as follows:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choking casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
* All prices are exclusive of VAT
**Delivery rates apply (or chose to print themselves)
‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order
to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.
Elite Personnel Training working with Highfield E-Learning to bring you this course.