This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 3 health and safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose our course?
Our e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
Free interactive demonstration
What will learners achieve?
This e-learning course is for use as a self-study training package for all managers and supervisors in your business. Learners taking this course will gain a wide range of knowledge of health and safety law, the hazards present in a workplace and how to implement effective and necessary controls. It will equip learners with the skills necessary for the effective supervision of staff. It also focuses on the importance of the health and safety culture of a business.
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of health and safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- The workplace
- Manual handling
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of line managers and supervisors
* All prices are exclusive of VAT
**Delivery rates apply (or chose to print themselves)
Elite Personnel Training working with Highfield E-Learning to bring you this course.