This e-learning course is suitable for those learners requiring an insight into food allergens and the importance of managing them effectively. It is ideal for anyone in a role that involves the production, storage or service of food. The course is also ideal for those staff members undergoing induction and awareness training.
Why choose our course?
Our e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
Free interactive demonstration
What will learners achieve?
Subject to the satisfactory completion of this course, learners will receive a Printed & Framed Highfield Awarding Body Endorsed certificate of completion, which they are able display**.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Introduction to food allergens
- Allergies, intolerances and coeliac disease
- Symptoms of allergic reactions and how to respond
- Allergens legislation
- Food labelling requirements
- The 14 regulated allergens
- 'Free from' claims
- Managing allergens from purchase to service
- Providing allergen information to customers
* All prices are exclusive of VAT
**Delivery rates apply (or chose to print themselves)
Elite Personnel Training working with Highfield E-Learning to bring you this course.