Disciplinary Procedures Online Training Course Approved by CPD
Elite Personnel Trainings online disciplinary procedures course is designed to help all employers make sure they have an impartial and consistent disciplinary procedure in their workplace.
Our course will teach you how to conduct a fair unbiased investigation and disciplinary hearing. We will also show you and help you understand the different penalties employers can face if they have be deemed to have falsified a disciplinary or not followed the correct procedure they have laid out.
- Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality
- Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions
- Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, And Procedure
- Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals
- Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study
Duration 45 mins*
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details. All prices shown are excluding VAT.